Higher tuition fee structure, associated tuition cost, and accommodation cost are some of the most frightening factors when moving to a foreign location for higher education. Medical institutions or schools or universities or colleges are no different when it comes to these factors. This is why many students also look at the financial aid options available when planning their MBBS in countries like the Philippines. Some of the most reliable scholarships offered to study MBBS in Philippines to international students –
- DOH Medical Scholarship Program.
- Bailon Dela Rama Scholarship.
- Luke’s College of Medicine.
- Romeo P. Ariniego Scholarship for Medical Education.
- Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Inc. Scholarship Programs.
Candidates hoping to gain admission to a recognized medical institution or school or university or college in the Philippines through a scholarship program must demonstrate their proven academic record and correct attitude. For more information on institution or school or university or college-specific grants and international student scholarship programs, so refer to the medical institution or school or university or college website.
- 5 + 1/2 years for a complete degree of MBBS.
- If interested, get a dual degree BS (Bachelor of Science) and MD (Doctor of Medicine).
- After graduation, students can apply for a license of medical in more than 180 countries around the world.
- Internationally recognized medical degree recognized by various international organizations including World Health Organization (WHO), IMED (International Medical Education Directory) of ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) – USA (United States of America), MCI (Medical Council of India), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination), and others.
- The MCI (Medical Council of India) approves MD (Doctor of Medicine) in the Philippines as equivalent to MBBS in India.
- The ideal ratio of student-patient.
- The MCI (Medical Council of India) passing percentage better than many other foreign destinations including China, Russia, and Nepal.
- It offers an affordable cost of education compared to other foreign study centers such as the Philippines, the USA (United States of America), Australia, China, and Europe.
- No heavy donation is required as a prerequisite for admission to the Philippines
- Affordable accommodation for international students in the Philippines.
- The US (United States) based education system and the PBL (Problem Based Learning) Curriculum open a path for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) for students who wish to study higher medicine in the United States (US).
- The rapidly growing number of international students opting for higher education in the Philippines provides immense international experience by working with students of different nationalities.
- Qualified the English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Test System) scores are not required.
- As the 3rd highest English speaking country in the world, language and communication are no problem.
- The Philippines medical institution or school or university or college are included in the world’s best university ranking.
- Contemporary teaching techniques with well-equipped, state-of-the-art facilities to provide sophisticated education with a much-needed practical method.
- The option to settle in the Philippines for further medical research or a high-paying job in the country’s well-established medical industry.
- Easy access with daily flights around the world with its proximity to Asian countries.
- Suitable climate for Indian students.
- Climate is one of the pleasantest problems in the Philippines; situated in the Ring of Fire of the Pacific Ocean, the nation is disposed to floods and earthquakes.
- Candidates must apply for a pre-medical course before applying for an MBBS course in the Philippines.
- Students must be suitable for the Philippines medical institution or school or university or college entrance exam – NMAT (National Medical Admission Test) – to provide a seat at the best university of their choice.
Less exposure to medical training at the time of the course in MBBS in Abroad.